Are you running a business competition?
Running competitions is always an attractive option to attract new business and reward loyal customers.
However, these promotions must be run fairly and in compliance with laws and regulations. At Kay & Hughes Art & Entertainment Lawyers, we can assist competition organisers in drafting compliant terms and conditions for prize competitions, securing necessary permits, as well as ensuring that all competition conduct is ethical and transparent.
Our competitions services include legal advice in relation to:
- Branding and rights protection
- Competition compliance and agreements
- Drafting terms and conditions
- Drafting privacy policies
- Data retention advice
- Prizes and gifts
- Liquor, gaming and racing advice
- Fair trading
- Competition compliance
- Privacy policies
- Code of ethics
- Consumer law
- Misleading and deceptive conduct